Product attributes. Create as many attributes for your products as you like, such as size and color — each with its own SKU, price, weight, image and stock level. Customer can add text options on products for customers to fill in, such as initials for monogrammed products. Customer can even upload files, such as print photo.
Product comparison. Comparing products, options, and features side by side removes the guess work away from the customer, and facilitates its research, improving the time, and odds of adding the selection to cart.
Stock management. Our inventory management allows store owners to discern physical stock and available quantities. You can easily manage backorder and pre-order status for each product. Multiple warehouses supported. Partial deliveries are also supported. And stock management by product attributes (such as, color and size).
Prices. Individual prices can be specified for individual customer groups. You can allow customers to enter product price (e.g. donation products). Or allow store owner to hide prices for non-registered customers. nopCommerce also supports “Sale” prices and “Call for price” options.
Downloadable products. Selling downloadable products such as music files and ebooks can be a great enhancement to your online store. nopCommerce supports license attachments and user agreements for such products. A store owner can choose a download activation type: “When order payment status is Paid” or “Manual activation”.
Product reviews and ratings. Product reviews is one of the best forms of marketing. Asking for feedback on products gives customers a voice and lets others know what people think about your products. nopCommerce also supports review helpfulness feature (“Was this review helpful for you?”)
And a lot of other product features:
- Supports categories and manufacturers
- Rental products
- Bundle (e.g. Build your own computer) and grouped products
- Recurring Products
- Product tags
- RMA (return management)
- Supports multiple images per product
- Featured products, sale products or new products
- Disable buy buttons for specific products
- Product specifications (e.g. processor, memory, graphic card)
- Related product and cross-sells
- Security. ACL (access control list) on products, categories, and manufacturers.
- “Email a friend” feature
- Products can require that other products are added to the cart (Product X requires Product Y)
- Catalog mode (based on customer role)
- Real-time currency exchange rates (ECB)
- Configurable measure weights and dimensions
- Import and export
- Bulk editing