Customer attributes. You’re allowed to enable or disable any built-in customer attribute (e.g. Country or Address fields). You can also add any other custom attribute specific for business.
External authentication.. Allow your customers to register and login using such as OpenID, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Security and permissions. A store owner can configure specific rules and permissions for users. Perhaps you want to only allow some employees to edit products or view order statistics.
Wishlist. Wishlist enables customers to store products for purchasing at a later time.
RTL support. RTL means Right-To-Left and it’s for users who uses a different alphabet in their languages and far than that, they read & write from another direction. For example, Persian, Arabic, Jewish.
EU cookie law. Effective from May 2012 the EU (European Union) cookie law requires websites to gain permission from users, before planting cookies.
And a lot of other features:
- Web Services API
- Allow customers to register/login by email or by username
- Customers can view their order history and order statuses
- Customer has an address book
- Customer roles (groups)
- Live chat integration
- Customizable order emails
- Private messages
- Time zone support
- Password recovery
- Several account registration/activation types such as automatic registration, email validation, or admin approval.
- Image capture on login/registration
- Contact us form
- Customer activity log